Monday, January 30, 2012

Cake Mix Recipe

So, you know what's good about being off on Friday's? I get time to blog about baking, and I was able to have time to take pictures while I made them! Here are some yummy Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Cake Mix cookies. Super easy and super delicious!
Inside Stuff:
1 box chocolate cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil
1 8 oz bag Reese's Minis
How to:
Preheat oven to 350°
With your mixer, beat together cake mix, oil and eggs until combined.
Pour in entire bag of Reese's Minis.
Mix on low until Reese's are evenly incorporated.
Roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls and place n a parchment lined baking sheet about 2" apart.
Cookies will spread. Bake for 8-9 minutes, however, I like gooey cookies so I baked these for 7 minutes and they were just right!
Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Totally making these for a Super Bowl party tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I! I will also be posting another recipe that I am making for Super Bowl Sunday some time tomorrow after I make them. They are called "mud hen bars." Not a clue why they are called that.

      Delete